Thursday, February 23, 2017

Food Stash

I started saving stuff I thought might come in handy one day, a good and practical idea for everyone, I believe, in these uncertain times... However I had absolutely no idea what I was doing or how to do it. But as you can see, my intentions were good. The stash ended up getting donated. I eventually decided that if everything comes to a screeching halt and there's shortages everywhere, then count me in. I'll do without. I'd rather have nothing than live in paranoid fear of running out of stuff. But keep on stockpiling food & stuff, all you folks who know how to do it right. As for me, I'll continue to live on faith. And my sense of humor. And my webcam. Maybe instead of accumulating lots of goods to see us through the hard times, we should ditch the rice and beans and just do this instead. Just be simple and survive on faith instead of fear.


 Love, Amy